THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Quitting

I am sorry to say, blogs aren't for me. I wanted to get to 100, but I am going to stop blogging. For one thing they are mean, and dangerous. With even a teensy weensy bit of information, people can track you down like a hound tracking a coon. That's pretty easy, if you don't know because you don't go hunting. Well anyway, my parents say that they are bad. I don't understand why I started. Well, I did one with Aubrey's account becuase she had a blog and it was fun, but then I started this one. Not a lot of people read it though. That's the problem. I did it because of my friends, and Steph and Kate quit, Lily never posts, Gabby is banned from blogger, and Aubrey wants to quit too, but she won't quit for a while she said. Maybe. But blogs are mean too. And sometimes they say mean things about friends that I know, and that actually happens a lot, and I don't like it. It is mean and cruel. I like Eliza, and I like Lily, and when people say mean things about them (that is kinda just two people...) it makes me feel weird because I am the only blogger that likes them and so...I am just going to quit. Sorry.

Lindsey

0 comments: