THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

B-ball yo

Today we had a basketball game, and Gabby and Lily are both on my team. Me and Gabby are in the same group, but Lily has to go in the other group...WAAA!! :'( and she has ALWAYS played in the same group as us!! It is SO UNFAIR!!!!! }=( but we all ROCKED! We all got a lot of points too! I got 16, Gabby got 14, and Lily got 12!!! We won, yeah we CREAMED them! lol we did. In the FIRST half, the score was already like 30 to 4! But that is only the third game we won. WA! Here is the rankings of the teams in our league:

Steph's team, undefeated
Kate's team, won 6, lost 2
Aub's team, won 5, lost 3
OUR TEAM! won three, lost five
other team won two, lost six
other team won one, lost seven

4 comments:

Drama Girl said...

i wish i could play b-ball sooo bad!!

Lindsey said...

y cant u?

Drama Girl said...

I can't see the ball. I have horrible eye hand coordination...I was born with a lazy eye

Lindsey said...

That's sad! I bet you would be awesome at it though!