THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

School today

Today in school, A LOT happened. Let's start from the begginning. Me and Lily were going to talk to our principal about the school newspaper. We had been planning for DAYS. Then a girl named Kaylie had the idea she and Rachelle should talk to her about something different (which is another part of the story) and they got to go talk to her. Me and Lily just kind of brushed it off. An hour later, THEY WERE STILL TALKING TO HER!!!! So anyway, then we asked WHAT they were talking about, and Rachelle was going to tell us but then Kaylie came and told her not to and convinced her if she did, there would be "consequences." So then on the bus Rachelle and Kaylie and Eliza told EVERY other girl in 7th grade EXCEPT me, Kelly, Emma, and Lily. We were the only three that didn't know about the secret. Then, from Annie, me and Lily found out it was about a really mean girl named Beatrice who went to our school last year but went back to her old one this year, YAY! So anyway, that was all we knew. Then Kaylie got Rachelle to quit the newspaper, and so then I asked Kaylie, "Are you going to quit Heifer (another project we are doing together) too?"
She started telling EVERYONE, including our teacher that I said, "Are going to quit Heifer now since its to stupid for you?" WHICH IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!! Only three other people believed me that I did not say that. I don't know if I'll get in trouble tomorrow or not. Remember this: When someone says something, it gets passed around, eventually, and innoccent saying turns vicious and mean, and the person who said it, could be in a lot of trouble. If you are part of the gossip train, you should be ashamed, because gossip hurts. It hurts the person it's about, and if it is not true, the person who said it. It can destroy friendships, ruin relationships, and creat many, many enemies.

This is ALL true
Linds

3 comments:

Drama Girl said...

Aw...I hate it when that happens!!! ='(

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

lol i know....and yoiu think I would have learned to keep my mouth shut! Lindsey is good at that...but everything she says get TRANSLATED! Lol people love changing what she says for some odd reason...lol

Kelly Cummin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.